ORLANDO, Fla. — Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer announced Friday that he will drop the charges against 27 Food Not Bombs members and volunteers who were charged with violating a 2006 ordinance regarding feedings in downtown parks.
It was a beautiful day with lots of good people, good eats and great conversations!
-Roasted potatoes and onions
-Fresh cooked summer squash and kale
-Rice and veggie gravy
-Cold macaroni salad
-Garden fresh salad
-Apples, peaches and plums
-Ice-cold water flavored with lemon and lime
See ya next week!!
“dice the onions, crush the garlic, smash the state!”
Sunday’s meal was quite gourmet and the weather was perfect. Here’s what we ate, in case you were wondering:
– Pesto made from garden-grown basil with angel hair pasta
– Bean crumbles to put on top of pesto dish
– Pasta with tomato sauce
– Steamed green beans
– Fresh salad with tons of veggies and balsamic dressing
– Fruit salad
– Fruit smoothie
– Dessert scones
– Amazing fruity, slightly sweet iced tea
– And someone also brought popsicles!
We love our retro myspace page and everything but we’ve been meaning to get this site up for a while. Bear with us while we figure things out!